Have you ever heard of the Law of Attraction? It’s been trending recently given that it’s in popular culture for meditation and manifestation. Basically, it means envisioning your desires into reality, and the first thing that you have to do is have a change of perspective from one of scarcity to one of abundance. This literally means daydreaming and envisioning the life that you would love to have yourself. Manifesting your life isn’t something that you don’t know how to do – you do it every time you wish for something new.
We’re not talking about birthday wishes here, we’re talking those wishes where you are walking to work on a rainy Monday morning, and you are thinking of all the affirmations and quotes you could do to live a life of white sugar beaches and excitement. Some people like to print and stick vision board quotes around the bathroom mirror, just to remind themselves that the life they are in right now doesn’t have to be the one that they live in forever.
You don’t have to feel stuck. If you know what your goals and your dreams are, why can’t you work towards them? What is stopping you? Well, the answer to that really is you. It’s not money, it’s not timing – all of those things can be overcome. And here are five good reasons for you to manifest the life that you want.
- Make a list of your worries. This may not sound productive for getting towards your goals, but if you know what your worries are, you can plan to overcome them. This is key in being able to manifest the life that you want. It’s where you remove all the negative phrasing, and when you stop worrying about these things and you start thinking about all of the positive things instead, good things happen
- Get your body moving. You may not think it, but exercise will make a big difference to relieve your stress. When you release your stress, you can focus on your manifestations more and physical activity is going to make you feel good. Not to mention, that if you like to go walking, taking yourself into beautiful places it’s going to help you to really envision what you want from your life.
- Buy a journal. When you are in doubt about your future, write it down! We have affirmations and quotes to help us to get there because writing things down and seeing those words can be more powerful than thinking about them. If you make sure that you buy a journal, you can then put things in your own words in your own time in a way that makes sense for you.
- Keep yourself focused. This is not the easiest thing to do, but if you have goals in mind then you need to keep yourself focused on them. Use your vision board here to help.
- Think about everything in abundance. You may not want to be a rich person with millions in the bank, but whatever is in your life that makes you feel abundant, envision it and make it happen.